| |
Allgemeine Information |
Angaben zur Identifikation |
| Titel: | The Growth and Development of A Missionary Society / Joseph Zürcher. - In: Bethlehem (engl.), No. 3, 1946, p. 40 - 56 Foundation and early development: Bethlehem came into beeing on the 20th of April 1895. Five Priests and three boys took possession of the ancient rooms of the Neuhabsburg Castle near Meggen. On the 2nd of May 1896, the small family of Bethlehem which had increase to 45 persons had moved inte the delapidated inn known as Tell's Chapel near the Hohle Gasse Immensee. His Excellence J.F. Battaglia, Bishop of Chur, gave the new fondation his blessing. Dr. Peter Bondolfi SMB / Dr. Anton Gisler, first President of Bethlehem Luzern, Wolhusen, S. Joseph's Hous Schöneck, Brother Klaus Seminary, Since 1932 the Priests Seminary of the Missionry Society Rebstein, Preparatory School Torry, Fribourg, Preparatory Grammar School for the French Swiss |
| Entstehungszeitraum: | 1946 |
| Archivalienart: | Bandeintrag |
| Stufe: | Teileinheit |
|
Angaben zu Inhalt und Struktur |
| Schlagworte: | Züricher, Joseph. - |
|
| |
Benutzung |
| Schutzfristende: | 31.12.1946 |
| Erforderliche Bewilligung: | siehe Zugangsbestimmungen bei Akzession |
| Physische Benützbarkeit: | Uneingeschränkt |
| Zugänglichkeit: | Öffentlich |
| |
URL für diese Verz.-Einheit |
| URL: | https://query-staatsarchiv.lu.ch/detail.aspx?ID=1807141 |
| |